Thursday, July 14, 2011

Alas, new spectacles!

Alas! I'm wearing my new spectacles now. I am like seeing another spectrum of light or rather, I need some time to adjust to wearing this new spectacles because I am officially using both eyes now. Last time I used my left eye only and it is quite imbalanced. Everything just seems to be brighter now. It is like turning on the lights of the room after being in the darkness for so long.
Today was quite a long day in school but nothing is accomplished for Company Law ICA 2. Haiya...
The conclusion today is to work harder for AIS ICA 3. Overall best is to have at least B for every module to pull up the cumulative GPA.
Subsequently, Yong Yang, Larry, Gintat, Bryan, Yefeng and I went to Macdonalds to eat before we all went back home. I went to find Fusen and Zamir at the printing shop first before we left to the mrt station together.
Back at Yishun, as my mum told me to wait for our relative at the mrt station to get something from her, I went to Timezone and checked out the machine but seriously, they changed the machine and the machine could not be turned on so it is rather a waste of time to be there even though Boon Kai and Alan were there too.
Tomorrow is the double value offer again but I don't feel like topping up after seeing this kind of situation. What a waste of time!
Then, I went to get things from my relative before walking to the optical shop to test out my new spectacles. 20 minutes later, my dad arrived and paid for the remaining balance of $150 for the spectacles.
Back at home, I went to eat dinner before sleeping for a short while on the bed. By the time I woke up it was 15 minutes more to 11pm. AARRGGHH! I missed my channel 8 show broadcasted at 9pm.
All right, now is the time to catch up on what I have missed...

No comments:

Post a Comment