Monday, July 18, 2011

Staying back in school is fine? LOL~

Company Law is finally completed, and tomorrow is the day of presentation.
I guess going early in the morning to do is a good thing. Maybe I will try to apply that to all projects from now onwards.
Today after school, some of the class people including Andy, Zamir, Meixuan, Yong Yang, Ee Ting and the rest stayed back inside the AIS lab to continue doing Business Law project all the way till 9plus. I don't know why but I think staying back like this is fun and memorable. Lol. Imagine staying back in school until so late and finally going back home without a single soul left in school? It sounds fun?! LOL.
All right, I hope all the ICAs will be cleared sooner or later, but that also marks the start of revision for examinations. After examinations it will be IPP. Haha life sure gets more and more fun each day passes.
Tomorrow is the day for Napfa too! How will I fare? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment