Saturday, July 30, 2011

DacEasy ICA 3!/ Revision in school and Dinner at Pepper Lunch with Andy/ WuXia with Noble!

Today's a long day indeed, but a fruitful one.
I think I should sleep latest maybe at 11pm if there is school on the next day. I can barely even make it on time for tutorials nowadays. Nevertheless, today not a lot of people went for the Finance tutorial and lecture today.
After Finance lecture, Andy, Zamir, Ye Feng, Zhi Long and I went to Koufu for lunch before all three of them went back home and Andy and I went to level 5 outside the free access labs to do our revision.
Finally today I have gotten my CP and revision stuffs from Miss Fadhlina.
While revising for DacEasy just now in school, I realised there are a lot of problems once you start doing. It is better to start now than to last minute. Last minute= sure fail. LOL.
At 4.50pm, Andy and I left school to go to Ang Mo Kio to collect freebies in UOB and eat dinner there as well. It was indeed a sumptuous dinner! Work hard, play hard. :D
Thereafter, I went to Bishan at 6.30pm to meet Noble for movie screening. Initially I wanted to watch Captain America at first but instead we arranged to watch next week and settled for Wuxia instead. I will probably rate 3 out of 5 stars for this movie. Hehe. It was fun though with all the martial arts scenes. :D
By the time movie had ended it was already 11pm and so we went back home straightaway.


>Exams are coming in less than 2 weeks from now onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment