Today's not a very good day for me except for the movie onwards part.
As I have posted earlier, I have problem using the Internet yesterday and even this morning when I woke up at 8plus, I still needed to disconnect from the server and then connect later to use the Internet. At least law project has finally some progress and by Monday we will definitely be able to finish and do a good job on Tuesday itself.
However I had a slight tiff with my uncle because of being slightly late to meet him for lunch. The internet was so faulty at the last minute that I could even hardly send my Law report to the rest of the group members. In the end, finally it was sent by 2.50pm and by the time I reached my uncle was like so angry and subsequently after lunch he just went back home straightaway.
Tekken 6 machine at Yishun Timezone is also at its end too. Until now, it is not even able to switch on for operations. Just nicely, Preston called me for movie screening and I suggested Bishan area which I can play Tekken 6 and watch Harry Potter & the Deadly Hallows Part 2 together with Preston.
Before we bought our tickets and later went to the Virtualand to play. Subsequently I fought with this annoying Asuka in which grabbed me like nobody's business. My King got demoted in the end and I lost quite a lot of credits as well.
Later we went to watch Harry Potter & The Deadly Hallows Part 2 as the time was near and then had dinner at KFC too before leaving Bishan and was on the way back home.
I think playing at Virtualand is not a bad idea. If the machine at Yishun is off permanently, I think I will go Bugis to train my skills then.
While watching Harry Potter, we saw the preview for Captain America too. Hehe that will definitely be on my list to watch.
>Thanks Preston for the movie and dinner treat! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment