Life can always be the same here and there but at least it is fruitful and worthwhile even more so when you are together with your family members.
Needless to say, I just bathed after coming back home from my Grandmother's house in Sembawang. Just now while my eldest aunt and aunt-in-law fetched me back to my Block downstairs at the roadside, we nearly collided with a lorry because the driver just u-turn without observing if there is any incoming cars. Seriously the world should be rid of all these drivers. They are mostly the ones that contribute to the accidents even when there can be cases of negligence or just merely unblockable accidents.
Today I woke up at 2plus, considerably late because of sleeping late the previous day. I don't know why sometimes I just use my lappy until uncontrollably that I don't feel like switching off. Hence I dragged the shutting down time all the way from 2am to 6.30am.
After lunch today, I was using my lappy until my parents came home subsequently and went out later to go watch my sister's performance, supposedly Chinese Dance performance if I am not wrong.
As I was going to meet my Tekken 6 friends at the Timezone at 4.30pm, I went out as well since my parents were not free to bring me for an optical eye checkup.
When I had reached Timezone, Alan and Masterpig was already there and Masterpig had 25 wins on his screen already. Later Alan played with him and I played with Alan later and let him promote to Mentor rank.
Subsequently, Raven came and I gave her a new Tekken 6 card to start playing Anna Williams. That's the world of Tekken 6 for me. The whole world revolves around cards systems.
At 6.30pm, Raven, Alan and I went to coffee shop 925 to eat and then later Alan and I went back and Raven went off to Xiu Mei's house to play mahjong.
Wei Cong was there when we reached. Alan and I left shortly after.
Nextly, I went over to my Grandmother's house and all of my family members were watching new shows broadcasted this year and most of these movies I had never ever seen before.
Now my stomach is seriously bloated. I think all these eating without any exercises is not getting me anywhere. Come on! I need some exercise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment