Saturday, July 23, 2011

My new board, tiles, and timer (Scrabble)!/ Singapore Nationals Scrabble Championship 2011

Today is kind of a downfall for my Scrabble tourneys so far. I think this is really a lesson for me. Next time, if there is any ICAs or exams coming up, I am definitely not going for any competition. Or at least prepare beforehand! My PFSCON ICA 2 is going to be so chui!
Nevertheless I have gotten my new board, tiles and most importantly, clocks! Yeah all thanks to my wonderful Scrabble mates:DDD
So what's my results for today? The overall number of wins out of 9 games are only 2. My ratings are so going to plunge down like nobody's business.
I don't know whether it is because I slept too late the previous night or is it because I used up too much brain power to think and analyse the games? What I can say now is I am totally chui. I am totally mentally tired. Mental drainage is to the max.
Tomorrow I really don't feel like going for the remaining 7 games anymore. What should I do? There must be a ending to everything. Since there is already the beginning, why not just go for the end as well? Maybe tomorrow will be so different, or maybe tomorrow might be the same.
Anyway lunch at the restaurant inside Toa Payoh CC was not very good. I was very disappointed in the Drunken Chicken which costed $12 but it did not taste good at all.
I can't help but feel so worried for PFSCON ICA 2. What should I do? Aarrgghh! Fuck last minute!
Next time I think I should be more prepared for major competition like Nationals. The standards in this tournament are so high beyond my reach...


>My brain is so tired! Half dead! :(
>Thanks to Cheahs, Yennee, Valli and Tony for the equipments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment