Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome back Mu Qin!

Tekken 6 is getting more and more fun or you can say I am getting more and more addicted.Today I ate a little at home because my mum had cooked lunch before I went out to meet my Uncle for lunch at coffee shop 925. Life's all the same all the time without much change. The chicken rice stall just changed a new worker to be in charge of the chickens, the slicing and etc. The standard of the chicken still stays the same or, a little bit lousier.
Back at the Timezone after we have bought some Soya drinks, Kiat Peng was there using his new card, with the selected character, Lars.
Later I tried Lars against MasterPig and won his Law but lost to his Bob 4 times in a row. Alan also came subsequently and by the time I came up to the Timezone again after accompanying Alan to check his bank account, Kiat Peng was already leading with 5 wins and lost later but I managed to win back with my Paul and went off to meet Andy and Zhi Long and handed my card to Alan to use after winning Masterpig.
Welcome back Mu Qin! 4 months are pretty quick in passing by. Does this mean sooner or later our lives will be at their very tethering ends soon? Haha so I should just accomplish something before I die. At least I should fulfill my dreams first, a World Scrabble Champion and a Businessman. All right, let's work hard for my Singapore Scrabble Nationals 3 weeks later.
We took bus 135 from Ang Mo Kio to Zamir's house to meet Zamir first before going to Mu Qin's house.
Energy's draining and I am pretty tired already. Andy and I left her house nearing 9.30pm when Yefeng had just reached and everybody had finished their card games.
By the time I reached Yishun, it was already 10pm so I just went to meet Alan and Kiat Peng at Timezone. Later everybody went back home subsequently after a small chat and accompanying Alan to wait for his bus back to Woodlands at the bus stop.
AIS tutorial 7 and PFSCON tutorial 6 has to be completed by tomorrow? OMG...

No comments:

Post a Comment