Life's not so bad with all the enjoyment but money is depleting damn quickly with all the spending on food and Tekken 6.
Today I met up with Boon Kai and Kiat Peng at the Timezone. Initially Syaq wanted to come but he is sick so he has to go to the clinic after feeling the same sickness when he woke up from a nap.
Kiat Peng said he saw Jun Ze and I did not really believe since Jun Ze said that he is not going to play Tekken 6 for a time period. Haha it is great to have him back on the team.
Later we tried having dinner at 8plus but it was too packed with people everywhere so we had to go at 9plus instead.
I think that your conscious state of mind will determine what kind of mood you are in. I was not feeling so comfortable with the right hand side joystick control when I am playing. Maybe it is because I feel tired and bored from all the playing and sleeping late.
Later after eating at Long John Silver we went to coffee shop 925 to buy back dinner for my brother and subsequently accompanied Boon Kai to wait for his bus 171 back to Panjang and went back home respectively.
Can life be more interesting? I need more money...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment