Today is officially the last day of 1st term in year 3. Even though there are impending 2 weeks holidays, these holidays should be used up fruitfully to catch up with my tutorials and clear projects as well.
After eating in school today, Larry, Gintat, Fusen, Anqi and Eeting and I went to Ang Mo Kio Hub to play pool all the way till approximately 3pm before we went to buy Koi and went back home respectively.
I went back home straight and slept for 2 hours before meeting Syaq at Timezone for Tekken 6. Seriously I think I have been spending too much money on Tekken 6. In just this week alone, I have almost spent $60 on just Tekken 6. It is really time to cut down.
We played all the way till Timezone closed and Syaq's Yoshimitsu card got stuck inside the Tekken 6 machine so I have to help him to take back tomorrow. Haha all the incoming Roulettes are really damn cool. Now I must go and figure out how to remove my King's ugly underwear.
Should I start a new character with my new Tekken card? Haiya...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment