Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jurong Swimming Complex with Fusen and Bryan!

Swimming at Jurong Green Swimming Complex was extremely fun today with Fusen and Bryan. We had fun all the way from 3pm when we reached to 4.45pm when we left the swimming area.
Thereafter, we went to the KFC located right at the Swimming Complex and eat before we left Jurong East back to home.
Fusen and Bryan went to watch movie at Causeway Point while I went to find my friends at the Timezone. I can't spend so much since I overspent last week already and I had to survive these 2 weeks no matter what.
Later Alan wanted to eat Wendy's so Kiat Peng and I accompanied him and chatted there as well. I think I can only touch Tekken 6 next week since I have budget. I need to control my spendings.
Back at 9pm, I ate again at home.
Is the weather hot nowadays or I am feeling hot because of sleeping late or other stuffs? God knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment