I think it is a little over spending over $20 for Tekken 6 in just one day right?
Yesterday marked the end of all our ICA 1, but it also marks the beginning of our ICA 2 as well. I think the rest of my results will be quite chui now that I have known my Company Law and AIS ICA results already.
Today I tried swimming 30 laps at one go. My whole head was like damn hot after finishing the laps. How long did I took? I think around 40 minutes. Lol.
After school today, Zamir came along with me to Timezone to watch me play Tekken 6. I brought him around Northpoint area window shopping and recommended to him some good food as well. Thereafter he went back home at 5plus.
Subsequently I went back to the Timezone. A lot of people went today so it was kind of bustling and Boon Kai, Syaq, Kiat Peng and I played all the way until the Timezone closed and Alan and Terror went back earlier at 6plus.
Now is the time to sleep~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment