Recently I just started using Hwoarang as my new card and new character. This will also be my very last card for Tekken 6 already.
Today Kiat Peng and I played against Happy go lucky. Haha I really learnt a lot from different sorts of people. I think everything can be a source of learning in terms of how you view them. I can somewhat predict the future already. I will still be playing Tekken 6 all the way since this is my favourite arcade game for my whole life. I should be asking Kiat Peng to join the Singapore Scrabble Association very soon. Life will be a lot more different next time, with all the going into army issues and working in society too.
In the Timezone when it was almost closing and we had just come back from Long John Silvers, we found a Technika 2 card. Does it belong to the damn pretty girl that plays Technika 2 in the Timezone? Haha I have never seen anyone as pretty as such before sia. Seriously I also think I view looks too importantly. Character is also an important feature but that is if you have the chance to know her better. Haha let's take my chances..
>Yeah let's take everything on a more serious note!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment