Friday, June 24, 2011

Not everyday is your lucky day

I guess it is always the quote. Not everyday is your lucky day.
Finally today I start clearing my tutorials although it is only 1 in quantity, AIS Tutorial 5. Haha.
At night, after dinner, I went to meet Kiat Peng at Northpoint Timezone and accompanied him to eat at Long john Silver before playing ranking matches with him. Lol he got promoted 3 times and I got demoted to 4th dan. I think not everyday is your lucky day lol.
Thereafter, 1 bugis player, Eevel came and play with us. Lol it is certainly damn fun playing with Bugis players. If I live in Bugis I will definitely go down to play all the time. Haha seeing the number of wins and losses on his Steve card inspires me lol. Ours are counted by hundreds but his is counted by thousands. LOL.
All right, let's try harder next time round..

No comments:

Post a Comment