Thursday, June 2, 2011

GrandMaster Vs Shifu (Shameful)!

I think it is quite a miracle going into the class at 8.05am without seeing anyone inside the tutorial room D303. Haha apparently everybody made a blunder because of Jessica's message to tell everyone to go to D309.
Finance Tutorial was not so bad but I think the tutor was rather angry with us for not doing our our FAA tutorial. I think everybody is so busily chionging revision for Finance that no one actually bothers to go and do any tutorial at this point of time.
After FAA Tutorial, we all went to eat at North Canteen before going to the library as Zamir had project group meeting for International Business.
Thereafter at around 2.45pm, Zamir and I went for Pool session at Ang Mo Kio Hub all the way till 5plus before going back home. Pool session was fun. Since it was raining heavily, I could not go back home with all my laptop and bag.
Luckily, my father came to pick me up on his way back home from work so I managed to get a lift from him and we went to buy chicken wings back home for snacks before dinner. Seriously where can you find such a good father?
I am wondering if I can score well for International Finance & Treasury ICA 1 on friday. There is still the fretting International Business project to clear at this point of time. Haiya really good luck to everyone who is taking this test. We will have to work doubly hard~

No comments:

Post a Comment