Monday, June 13, 2011

Kungfu Panda 2 at Northpoint GV!

Life's not so bad at the moment when you are slacking. LOL.
Goutham came to my house for 2 Scrabble games practice session for his Penang Competition before we went to Northpoint Golden Village to watch Kungfu Panda 2. As this coming saturday is my birthday, both Goutham and Anirban forked out the money for the ticket for me. I can't imagine the ticket costs $14 since it is weekend movie and 3D as well. The ticket is also not payable by Nets, only by cash solely.
Goutham went back home to take a quick lunch and cash as well while I went to find Kiat Peng at Timezone but I only found MortalFear and Masterpig there.
Later Kiat Peng came and we played for a while before I went to Golden Village to find Goutham and Anirban for the movie screening. Kungfu Panda 2 is really hilarious and nice!
The show ended at 5pm after commencing at 3.25pm so it was quite a short movie as well.
Thereafter I went to find Kiat Peng at Timezone. Later Mortalfear came back after we went for dinner at Long John Silver and we went to my house for a few Scrabble rounds before Kiat Peng left for home half an hour ago.



>Thanks Goutham and Anirban for the birthday treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment