Today's Finance test was really so time-exhausting and mentally tiring as well. I think next time I cannot last minute revise for test le. Memory is so chui at the last minute. I can feel so energetic during the night time but once I woke up after sleeping late I feel so sleepy and tired.
After the lecture subsequently, my group has project meeting for International Business. To think of it, I haven't found the statistics needed for explanation yet! I must faster complete and send to Yefeng le.
Thereafter, all of us had lunch at Koufu and later Defina, Eeting, Anqi, Larry and I went to North Canteen to buy ice-blended drinks before we went to the library.
I think I should have brought my laptop along with me so that I can do my International Business Project. In the end, I ended up doing my International Finance and Treasury Tutorial 5.
Later, Zamir, Larry, Eeting, Anqi and I went to Grassroot Club to play pool until 8plus before we went to AMK Hub for dinner and Zamir went back home for dinner.
We chit-chatted until 11plus before we all went back home. Chit-Chat sessions like this are really wonderful.
Like a tired~ I am going to rest my damaged body now.Chiong everything by tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment