For yesterday mainly, I went to find Kiat Peng at Timezone and play a few games of Tekken 6 and had dinner at Long John Silvers. Most of my family members went to attend wedding dinner for my relative's daughter was getting married. After buying milk tea from Sweet Talk located at B1 of Northpoint when we were just randomly walking around, we saw Share Tea whose service is exactly like KOI and the prices are almost the same or same as well. I think I will try Share Tea the next time. Hehe. Thereafter, I re-watched my Journey to the West Dvd which my Aunt returned to me after I have asked her to do so since I want to watch. Haha I was tempted as it is broadcasted on the television channel.
Today was slightly more interesting. I had porridge at home and went to meet Alan at the Timezone together with Syaq who was on the way after I went back home for dinner and Alan and Syaq had dinner at Northpoint.
Subsequently, I came back home and see my godmother, godmother and their dog, Bobby. Some of my mum's friends from Malaysia came as well and there was a opera show downstairs at the ground level right beside my block and all of them went to see. My grandmother and my uncle came as well.
Then, after my dinner, I went back to meet Alan and Syaq and saw Jun Ze there as well. Haha life's not so bad with some of my groupmates back on the scene. Syaq went back at 9pm since he was not really feeling well. All of us left at 9.30pm too and I went to buy Oreo Mcflurry while I went back home to the Opera side and meet my godparents.
Haha I had fun with Bobby. He is just like a baby when I carried him in my arms and his kisses are wet! Haha! He is also rather active and likes to run around. If I have a dog like this, I will bring him for jogging too! :D
Later my godparents went back home after packing all the stuff for the band since my godfather is also part of the band people. I miss Bobby!
Now's back at home with my lappy and there's a crab that I have yet to eat! Finish posting le!
>Yesterday was my birthday according to the English Calendar.
>Today was also my birthday according to the Chinese Calendar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment