Sunday, June 5, 2011

IB ICA 1 and FAA ICA 1 together wor~

Finally after all the ICAs, we have 2 left. FAA ICA 1 and IB ICA 1 clashes together on Tuesday though, so it is kind of troublesome to prepare for both ICAs.
Today I only went for haircut and came back home subsequently. I just finish watching the drama that I am watching but I really don't like the ending. The ending is so adrupt and unexpected.
Tomorrow I will go for badminton exercise with Goutham. I should say today actually, since it is at 4am that I finished updating this post. It has been long since I last exercise and I don't feel so good! Haha I think I need some exercise to refresh my mind. It is getting slower and slower with all the processing.....
I haven't done AIS tutorial yet. Tutorials are so troublesome when it comes to ICAs weeks. You really need to balance time to do everything nicely.
I think I should go and sleep now. Tomorrow is another long day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment