Alas all because I came back home late yesterday and slept late, I woke up like only 12plus nearing 1pm today and went out for lunch with my uncle.
Just now at night 8pm, under my opposite block 303, my parents, sister and I had a dinner function that was actually raising money for the temple purposes if I am not wrong. They were auctioning all sorts of things.
One of them was a dragon statue that was so cool. Dragon symbol is one of my most favourite of all kinds. Maybe it is because of Bruce Lee? Even the Marshall Law in Tekken 6 is originated from Bruce Lee himself.
I already have Lee, Yoshimitsu, Mokujin, Paul, Devil Jin, King, Hwoarang and Roger Junior as my Tekken 6 cards, totalling 8 cards, but I am still wanting a Law card very much. If Kiat Peng has not lost my card, I think I will have my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE back to me with all the Dragon customisations.
In any case, now I am back home. Saturday is just wasted like this without making any revision. WASTED.
These few days I have been eating a lot without any exercise. OK tomorrow is the day for exercise!
>My stomach is bloated! I need some vigorous exercises. I will swim 30 laps tomorrow at Yishun Swimming Complex together with Goutham and Anirban:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment