Sunday, August 28, 2011



Is today Sunday? Wow time waits for no man. The Value of Time- To Realize the Value of One Day, Ask a Daily Wage Labourer Who has Ten Kids to feed.
Why does human always have to wait till he has lost everything before they know how to cherish them? For me I think the main factor is Time. I will not waste any more time anymore in the future, unless I think it is worthed my time to do so.
Today I woke up at 1plus. I think after waking up so early every single day, I can no longer sleep longer than 8 hours anymore.
Thereafter, I had my lunch and watched IRIS while waiting for Goutham to come for some practice games On-The-Board. We managed to play 3 games as shown on the top.
I managed to finish watching IRIS and we went for badminton after the 3 games of practice at the usual court near Anirban's house.
Later we all went at 7plus respectively. Goutham went home. Anirban went to watch movie at GV and I went to buy a file at Popular.
Weekends are so important now that I must grab full use of the chance whenever it came to weekends and fully enjoy myself.


>I think my Scrabble skills are improving! Practice makes perfect! Studying makes it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment