I guess sometimes epic things happen and when they do, you have no control over it.
Today I woke up at 1pm and was like still exhausted from lack of sleep. Then I took my lunch first before going out to meet Leonard and the rest for soccer.
I met Leonard at 2.15pm at Yishun Mrt station before going to Yio Chu Kang. Jun Wai and Zenson they all were already waiting at Yio Chu Kang Mrt station. Then after that on the way to the soccer court, the rain came and we had to seek shelter at a nearby coffee shop.
As the rain finally had stopped, we walked over to the soccer court but the rain came again and this time round it took whole of 2 hours for the rain to stop. We tried playing under the HDB flat and the funny thing was when the ball got outside of the void deck, it dropped directly into the hole and got flushed by the rainwater all the way under the drains. We all tried running to find the ball as the ball travelled but eventually we got lost of the position.
Of course by running in the heavy rains like this, we got drained but I must say this is really one kind of incident not experienced before and was like quite "UNIQUE". HAHA.
Then we sat at the void deck for a while more before leaving for home.
Upon reaching Yishun, Leonard, Zenson and I went to Long John Silvers for dinner.
After dinner we went home and I accompanied Leonard home. Then we chatted for a short while before we all went home.
>Thanks Leonard Bro for the time today! It is not wasted!
>I want to improve myself! Scrabble and everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment