Wednesday, September 22, 2010

To K Box!

Today was quite fun. Leonard, Qi Yuan, Noble, and the rest went with me to K box. We arranged to meet at 10.30am at the mrt station and then after that went over to the K box area. The lift is spoilt so we took the staircases up.
I guess the food packages tasted all  the same as the last time that we came. I also sang a lot compared to the last time I came. Well we had fun. After singing the last song Forever Love, we left and they went for pool while I went to meet Larry to go to Uni Qlo together. Alas shit by the time I reached there, they said that they no longer need part-timers and they are looking for full timers instead and the person full time need to commit for 45 hours and last throughout at least 6 months. How am I going to commit that?
The interview that Larry had took quite long and I was kind of bored waiting outside. The shopping centre did not even have arcades. What a boredom!
Now what should I do for this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment