Friday, September 10, 2010

Went Wei Cong's House!

Gosh I am really beat from the effects of being outside the whole day today but the main reason was because I slept late yesterday, or rather early, at 6plus. I have been up using my lappy but seriously I dont know what is the purpose of doing this because I do not have much games to play with, except for the usuals, like Scrabble, Need for Speed and CounterStrike.
I went out at 5.49pm after bathing to Northpoint Timezone. I thought today was Friday at first lol so I just call Wei Cong who came at 8pm. Kuku also came later on with Lotion and her friend joining us. Then later we left at 10.20pm to the coffee shop for dinner. I had chicken chop with rice for dinner and Kuku actually ordered the same dish as well. Wei Cong and the rest are not eating though.
Then we walked all the way from the coffee shop 925 to Wei Cong's house. His house is not bad. The funny thing is I asked him what he is worshipping for the general statue that he has in his house and he said that he does not know. Lol.
His house is also flooded with lots of comic books with arrangement but hard to identify which one is which and where to find.
Later on we had to leave at 11.35pm as Kuku still had to catch his last mrt home.
Maybe I should adopt the habit of sleeping early in this holiday. I have still yet to find a holiday job though.

No comments:

Post a Comment