Thursday, September 9, 2010

Exams Done/Step-up 3D Movie Rocks!

Today I just had my last exam paper for Year 2 Semester 1. Finally all the stress, tiredness and fear can all be erased for a short moment now. The results that will be out in a few weeks time will be the worst nightmare, or I hope not. I really hope I can get passing grades for all the modules although I know I really fare badly for all the papers that required calculations, except Business Law. Business Law is a nice subject though.
After the Business Law exam paper, Gintat, Zamir, Fusen, Larry, Bryan, Yong Yang and I went to North Canteen for a short break/lunch before we all went home.
I went to the Timezone though when I reach Yishun and today's games were not that bad at Yishun. I nearly demote Kiat Peng. Next time I should try harder. 10 wins are not that bad though.
After that Nameless Fantasy and An came but I dont really want to see Fantasy so I just went back home at around 4plus. Then I used my lappy before bathing and going out to meet Gintat, Fusen and Bryan for dinner first. Larry came to join us later. Seriously dinner was really superb.
Then we took mrt ride to Dhoby Gaut where we would be going for our movie next at Cathay. After buying our tickets to watch Step-up 3D movie at 9.35pm. Since there was more than an hour, we went over to Plaza Singapura's StarFactory for some games first.
I played 3 games against [CP9] Bake Your Ass and I lost terribly for all 3 rounds using Lee, Law and Yoshimitsu.
Then we went over to Cathay for the movie. Seriously the movie was damn nice with all the dancing pros. Today is really an enjoyable day.


Three things that never fail to amaze me:
>Dancing Pros
>Fighting Pros
>Studying Pros

Exams should always be prepared beforehand!

No comments:

Post a Comment