Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fought Nemesis

Everything about today is Tekken 6.
I must admit that sleeping late is not a good thing to do. You lose all your focus in the day and you will also lose all the detoxication of unuseful matter from your body. As I slept at only 7am this morning, I woke up quite reluctantly at 1plus after my Mother screamed for me to wake up.
The sphagetti that my Mother had cooked today was superbly delicious and I finished all in just a hefty.
After that I left at 3.30pm to meet Noble to accompany him for lunch first then Tekken 6. The lucky thing today is that I do not have to face MasterPig today. I watched most of the games all the way till Kiat Peng left and MasterPig also left. Then later on as the Timezone is only left with Noble, me, [ULTIMZ]KAGE, and Nemesis. The worse game was my [ULTIMZ]PRO* losing to his Xiaoyu and lost my promotion chance while he got promoted instead. The best game should be my SonatA DisciplE winning his Kumar to save my demotion chance. He does grabs a lot but he is still not my opponent when I grab him back lol.
Then later on he left and only Noble, me and [ULTIMZ]KAGE is left to play with me. I won straight consecutive 9 wins with Yoshimitsu. God I love Yoshimitsu!
I think if one devotes himself into something, he will be able to master it!



>Tomorrow is Bishan Bomb Shelter Mini. I hope I can increase rank and ratings again this time. Hopefully I want to get some prize money too.

No comments:

Post a Comment