
Practically I was out for the whole day today, so I was kind of tired now.
Firstly, the alarm woke me up at 9.00am but I guess I was too tired to get up from the bed. As a result of lazing in the bed, I felt asleep again and only woke up at 10.30am, which was the time I was supposed to be in A-Team room of Nyp for an important meeting to round up everything for A-Team day.
Lazily, I struggled to get up from my bed and went to do all the necessary preparations before going to Nyp.
By the time I reached Nyp, it was already 11.34pm and I went to the A-Team room immediately.
At around 1pm, when Leonard and Noble had both reached Yio Chu Kang mrt station, I went over to meet them before we went to Bugis to have lunch and movie as well.
The lunch I had today at the food court was superb---Chicken Terriyaki, I prefer the vegetables. We chatted as we ate and by the time we were done with our food, it was already 2.34pm and we went over to Bugis Junction to buy our movie tickets. We looked for the timings of the movie, The Legend of Chen Zhen to confirm the 3pm slot before buying tickets. The picture was on top. Then as there were still some time left, we went to jalan for a short while and bought some drinks at the Cold Storage before going in to watch the movie.
As we went into the movie theatre, we could not find the seats because it was too dark or the descriptions were not very clear. One uncle told us to just sit down randomly since there were so many empty seats anyway. We decided to sit one row in front of the uncle and then as we were sitting down and preparing for the movie to start. One couple came and took our seats, only to change later to the middle of the row so as to have a better view. Later on the boyfriend changed seats with his girlfriend again maybe because he did not want his girlfriend to sit next to us. What a JOKER sia.
The movie was really superb with all the martial arts scenes and the skills of Chen Zhen. The most important was that he acted like Bruce Lee and fought 1 person with 1 nonchaku against 50 to 60 Japanese soldiers aka Martial Artists. Power....I will rate this movie 5 stars.
After the movie, as it was only 5pm, we went to jalan around Bugis Junction and also went to Simling Square.
Then we accompanied Leonard to the mrt station to meet his church friends before Noble and I went to play Tekken 6. Today all my games were a pitiful losses at Bugis so I do not really want to talk about it. Today there were 3 pros there though.
Noble left early at 7pm while I stayed on waiting for Leonard to call. At around 7.45pm I called Leonard and he was busy eating with his friends and could not go for the Kpop singer event so I just went back to Virtualand to play.
By the time I have finished playing, it was already 8.45pm and I went back to Yishun to meet Noble first at the Timezone.
Only Noble was there when I reached and so I played with him thrice using Yoshimitsu and Law before going off the Timezone at 10.30pm.
Noble decided to go back home since it was already late and he said that the Pasar Malam was too far away and he thought that it was located at beside Golden Village. Lol.
>Thanks to Leonard and Noble for the time today. Really appreciated it.
>Too bad Nick and Bob cannot come.



No comments:
Post a Comment