As usual, after a hard day work, having a bath with cold water will be the most refreshing thing to do ever.
Today the alarm woke me up at 9.30am but I lazed in bed all the way until 10.22am before going to bathe and then go out to NYP for A-Team Day, an event in charge by me and for my buddy group.
I reached A-Team room at approximately 11.14am and then immediately set work to sign up for the rooms and then get all the equipments ready and get the decorations done as well.
So, all the way from 11.14am to 1pm, we were busy getting ready the decorations and all the equipments, helping out in setting the stages, balloons and designing the room E308A.
At 1pm, everybody went to lunch after I locked up both the rooms E307 and E308A. We went to Koufu and have lunch there and kind of like laze there for an hour before going back to continue with all the events as well.
Then Den and I got all the speakers, mics and seating arrangements everything ready and finally everything was like kind of done and the Emcees were also rehearsing themselves again and again to familarize themselves with the speech and ambience.
When everybody started coming at around 5pm during registration time, Mui Kian, Grace and Shun Jie began with the registration.
The event started kind of late as some of the important people were late. Everything finally ended at around 8plus and everybody started enjoying themselves with the refreshments.\
Then we needed to clear up and by the time we were done, the time was already 10.00pm.
The nicest thing that I got from this event was the A-Team jacket, which was kind of cool and nice. All the hard work done were all worthed it. Over all, I will like to thank all the ambassadors for making this event a successful one.
Den and I still needed to go back to NYP on Monday to clear up all the remaining stuff that cannot be kept as the teacher-in-charge was not that there and we had to move all the things back. The most it should only take 20 minutes at most.
After a long and tiring day from school, I went to find Leonard who was eating with his mother under his block coffee shop. Then we went to jalan at the nearby Pasar Malam and bought some drinks before going over to beside Yishun Town side gate slide area to chat for a short moment.
>Now I can finally take a break as the event that I am in charge of is finally finished.
>Now I have some experience of doing a proposal and running an event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment