Today I went to school myself and I reached quite early. Lol. I walked quite fast though.
After ASC, Justin, Yong Yang, Larry, Zhi Long and I went over to play pool again. Haha I think playing pool will be a a frequent thing as long as this ASC lasts. Lol.
After pool we went back to school D303 for the 2nd Activity session by Miss Chew. It was very fun and I think we had a great time trying to form the shape. Our group 4 was initially losing at first but we managed to get the hang of it and win back the spread in the end. Then we had to guess the pictures that Miss Chew showed us which were mainly about Accounting. Then the group with the lowest overall results would do the forfeit which were mainly drawing to let the audience guess the results.
Back at Northpoint, I went to the Timezone and saw Raven there. Subsequently Wei Cong also came and they all played with Wen Kai who won 24 wins at 1 go. I also know a new friend today called Syaf and he mainly plays at Plaza Singapura and he also has a PS3 at home. Maybe I should go to his house sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment