Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lingering around with Alan and Kiat Peng

Today I never really do anything except stay at Northpoint area or Timezone for the whole day.
I also missed having lunch with my Uncle because I only replied his message at 2plus which was also the time that I woke up. He had already messaged me when it was 12plus and it was too late because he had already had his lunch.
So, I ate lunch beehoon for lunch at home and watch some television programmes before bathing and going out at 4.47pm to Northpoint Timezone for Tekken 6.
I saw Kiat Peng and Noisy kid there and I played with Kiat Peng. After that I played with Raven and Ku Ku who also came later and I lost to them, not even winning one game. Seriously my skill still kind of sucks even after playing so long.
Later on, I just called my Aunt and went to join her for dinner at Ah May Cafe with the auntie there as well and I had Nasi Briyani with Curry chicken and I was perspiring just like playing soccer or badminton afterwards. After eating, we went to Ya Kun for some coffee. My aunt said that she is trying not to drink so much coffee from now onwards, so she drank ice milo.
We went to jalan around Northpoint area before they all went back home and I went to Timezone.
And so, I lingered there around with Kiat Peng and Alan together with the MasterPig until the Timezone closed.
Thereafter, we went to 925 Coffee shop to chat there and then later on I initiated leaving and so we went to the Bus Interchange and then I bought a newspaper before we all went home individually.



>I want to learn Mokujin, which will be my Last Card for Tekken 6!
>I really need to start reading the Scrabble dictionary because I need to get ready for A division playing. I need to upgrade my skills and knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment