Today is really a busy day.
First up in the morning was of course ASC. What we have learnt today is Flowcharts and they are kind of difficult. In fact they are year 3 stuffs. I think I need tor recap on what we have learnt in Year 1 and Year 2 Semester 1.
Some secondarys school students came visiting as well and then we also went to try our Accounting Jackets at Room 406. This Thursday, there will also be a briefing to all the Admins in charge. I hope it is not in the afternoon. It will be a waste of time if it really is.
Then Yong Yang, Larry, Zhi Long and I went to the stalls outside Mac where Gintat they all were at. We went to support them. I basically bought a $7 Laptop keypad skin from Gintat and $2.10 Milk Tea from Joanne.
After that we went back to ASC all the way till 1pm before going to lunch with Yefeng, Zamir, Andy and Gintat at Mac.
After lunch Yong Yang, Larry, Zamir, Yefeng and I went to play pool all the way till 3.12pm before leaving.
Upon reaching Yishun, I went back home and changed before going out for badminton with Goutham all the way till 5.30pm.
Goutham and I tried to check up for the badminton contest held at Yishun Community Centre but it was long over 2 days ago.
Then I went back home and shortly after Daddy had came home we all went for dinner at Block 238. Mummy did not go because she had already eaten with my Godmother and her friends.
After dinner, we went to find Godmother and Godfather at the temple near Yishun ITE. Godfather had changed a lot. He had become much older and his hair was almost all white. His voice was also softer now and he even helps his friend to rear a pet.
Then we went separate ways and went to Shop & Safe at Block 200plus and Chong Pang before going back. We only reached home by 10.25pm.
After reaching home I went to look for information for Sales Department and Purchase Department.
Life is really kind of hectic nowadays. I just want a good sleep. That's all.
>Practice makes perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment