Monday, October 11, 2010

Back from Causeway Point

I guess I am unright about not sleeping. I just cannot control it. I am too tired physically and even more on mentally.
After sleeping for 5 hours after writing my post, I went to bathe and go out to meet my uncle at Woodlands mrt station to go to Causeway Point.
Of course the thing we did is mostly jalan jalan around and of course lastly we went to Timezone. At Causeway Point I won all games and mainly nobody was strong over there or all the strong people did not come.
Later on we went to the food court to eat. Actually we had wanted to go to KFC but it was under renovation. Most of the shops in Causeway Point are currently under renovation. I wonder how it will be like when the renovation works are completed. I think I will visit again when they are done.
After eating our dinner at the food court, we went to the basement of Causeway Point. Then we were on the journey back home because the time was already 9pm.
By the time I reached Yishun Timezone, it was already 9.15pm. Wei Cong, Kuku, Lotion, Kiat Peng and Alan were all there. Finally I bought my long hair for Lars. Cool.
And so, we went to Block 925 coffee shop as Wei Cong wanted to have his dinner and then Kuku and Lotion were playing with one another using their Psps. Now I even want a Psp more badly. I think it is far better than constantly playing at Timezone.



>As I am writing this post, it is only 1 more week left to school reopen! Time flies!
>I really think it is a good suggestion to listen to KuKu's advice since he is a scholar with 4 pointers studying Biomedical in Singapore Polytechnic.
>Time to buck up!

No comments:

Post a Comment