Today is a good day!
First up my Father fetched me to school in the morning and lesson in the ASC was fun with quiz and we even have secondary school students to visit our ASC as well. I have only gotten 7/12 for the quiz so it was not really good. Our lesson also ended early today and madam even shared with us her life experiences.
As we had an event in the afternoon from 2pm to 5pm which was about sharing of life experiences and playing of charade, all of us decided to go to play pool.
Pool session was fun with 2 against 2 teaming up with one another. After pool session we went for the session.
The session seemed quite bad at first with the teacher like seemingly forcing us to share our life experiences but I guessed in the end all well that ends well. This session ended at around 4plus and everybody left.
I saw Kiat Peng as I was rushing up to the Timezone. Fantasy aka Alan was there already playing Jubeat.
The pro Mokujin guy was also there and his name was called Wen Kai and he was also from Nyp year 2 It.
Later on Kiat Peng played with the bots using Mokujin and then I played with him using Yoshimitsu and then played all the way with Lotion and another small kid and kept on winning.
Then Alan came using Hworang and challenge and at first he let me a few rounds but I accidentally killed him in the last round. So I gave him another credit and then he let me play with the bots until Azazel.
He used Baek but lost to me. In the end, I was quite shocked to see the Golden Azazel. Haha today was really a good day for me indeed.
Then we went back home at 8plus but I talked with Kiat Peng outside Golden Village all the way till 10.20pm before we all left for home haha.
>I want to win this coming Saturday competition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment