I can say today is a sleeping day for me. Practically I woke up quite early in the morning today at around 10plus and I went down with my Grandmother and sister to the ground level to burn some incense for my late ancestors.
After that, I came back up to continue watching my 射雕英雄传.
I dont know why I felt so tired that I just went into my room and sleep. Practically I slept from 11plus in the morning all the way to 6.30pm in the evening.
Then my eldest uncle and his wife came for dinner and we had dinner together before I bathed and went out to meet Wei Cong, Kuku and Lotion.
Later on when the Timezone closed, we went to block 925 coffeeshop and chatted there until 12pm before leaving. I also accompanied Kuku to the mrt station.
>I want a Psp badly!
>I want an more interesting life even more badly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment