Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lar's fun!

Today I woke up at 2plus because I slept slightly earlier yesterday which was 3plus in the morning.
After having lunch and watching a little bit of the television, I went out to meet Noble at Coffee shop 925 as he was having his lunch there. He had wanted to go for haircut before his camp tomorrow but the shop was closed.
When I reached, he had already eaten and we went to the Timezone and stayed there all the way till 8pm. Nothing was so interesting at the starting of the games but near the endings, there was one guy who played with Noble and I and gave us 9 wins each. I used Lars to compete and seriously it was damn fun. I am really too addicted to Tekken 6. Maybe I should buy a PSP to save more money.
After accompanying Noble to the Bus Interchange and seeing him get onto the bus, I went back home as well.
I was only home for approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes having dinner and bathing before I went to meet Leonard to walk in the Pasar Malam.
The Pasar Malam does not really have much things to see. The main highlights are the food as usual. After walking one whole round of the Pasar Malam, Leonard and I went to the coffee shop to have some fries and drinks before we left.
My parents were also there at the Pasar Malam as my Mother initially wanted to buy some fruits. Leonard went back home after I have met my parents. Then my Father gave me some money and I bought some food back for my siblings too.

>Thanks Leonard for the walk in the Pasar Malam.

No comments:

Post a Comment