I think I will update about Sunday event first. On Sunday, I woke up at 12plus and went to Northpoint Swensens with my Father, Mother, sister and 2nd storey uncle and auntie. Tuesday will be my Father's birthday so we went to Swensens to celebrate.
What about today then? It was the same usual procedure. I had to wake up by 7.30am and reach school ASC by 8.30am. ASC is nice but it can be quite tiring trying to adapt to the morning wake up early habit.
I also received a call from Zamir at around 12plus and later on at 1pm, we went to play pool. Pool session was quite fun but I was a bit restless.
Later on back to Yishun I went to buy a packet of chicken rice from block 925 coffee shop and then went back home to find the risk of Purchasing Department.
I dont know why but I feel tired and everytime I reach home I will try to sleep. Maybe I should sleep earlier like maybe 10pm or 11pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment