Sunday, October 17, 2010

Spiciness!

Today I was outside the whole day. After having my lunch, I went to the Timezone to meet Kiat Peng. The MasterPig was also there.
Mostly today everybody was using Law. Haha the influence of Martial Law aka Bruce Lee is too great. I managed to win without any problem using Law when everybody was competing.
After that we played using Lee as well. Then most of my time after that was spent on playing Psp that Kiat Peng had brought to the Timezone as well.
Then I used my Yoshi and play against MasterPig but lost. Kiat Peng was also sulking after losing as well. Then I went straight to the badminton court where Goutham was waiting alone.
After playing with Goutham for approximately 30 minutes, Anirban then came down without a racket because his previous one was spoilt. Everybody then left at 6pm because I had to go to my Grandmother's house for dinner.
Today's pepper crabs were tat too spicy. I was like sweating like a dog even after exercising and bathing. Some things can be trained but I guess that my ability to take spiciness is up to the limits or to my tether already.
Then after that we had fruits and also longan for deserts. LiverPool vs Everton is a nice match. Liverpool's standard really dropped a lot.
Then I just reached home in my Aunt's car and am still perspiring even after bathing. The weather is so fucking hot nowadays.
School is restarting tomorrow. I am kind of nervous! How will this semester be like?


Wishes for this semester
>GPA improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment