EXtremely tired from waking up so early today, which is 9.30am. This timing is usually very early for holidays like now.
The thing was I went back to Nyp to clear all the remaining log left behind unpacked from A-Team Day. Den and I were the only ones from our team to move all the logs. Randy was here to help out but Safi was having lesson I guess.
After moving everything and settling all the administrative stuffs, we went in to the Student Administrative office. This is my first time going into the office. Well it is not really so nice seeing but I saw a lot of tidbits inside haha.
Den and I then walked to the mrt station and I went to Yishun Timezone while waiting for Noble to come and have lunch together. He is meeting his friends for L4D session today at Dhoby Gaut so after eating together at the food court, I went back to the Timezone and he went off with his friend.
It was kind of boring playing Tekken 6 by my own together with the bots. I think next time I will use this opportunity to learn new characters instead of playing using my usual characters.
Anyway holidays are really quite long this time round and school will be restarting at 18 October 2010. What should I do to make the rest of the holidays a fruitful one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment