Monday, October 4, 2010

Badminton with Anirban, Goutham and Leonard(Sunday, 3 October)

Today I only woke up at 3plus and had my lunch before going to Northpoint Timezone to find Alan and Kiat Peng.
MasterPig was there when I reached and I played with him with Alan's help. Then later on I lost 5 consecutive games to Alan. Seriously it was even more a waste of money when you lost like that. Later on (Dreamer) DR.HBK aka Wei Liang came and played with Alan. Alan put in his card Paul and then demoted Wei Liang's Bob to Brawler but failed to promote. Then he went off as he had to go to his friend's birthday party at Marina Bay and he was really late.
Raven and Ku Ku also came and then played with Kiat Peng and Wei Liang but I was off to meet Goutham, Anirban and Leonard for badminton.
I was playing with Goutham first and did not expect Anirban to come. It was quite a surprise when he came and then we played waiting for Leonard to come. After Leonard came, Anirban went off and then the 3 of us played all the way till 7.45pm and then we all went home. Thanks Leonard for the Ice Lemon Tea.
Goutham and I walked all  the way to Northpoint and then parted there. He went home while I went to the Timezone to look for Kiat Peng, Wei Cong, Raven and Ku Ku.
I can say that today I lost most of my games but then I got roulette from Lucky. Haha...300000G more to get my head customisation for Yoshimitsu.
After all we left and went to Wendy's as Raven wanted to buy some food back for her family and we chatted there for a short while before I went back home and all of them went the opposite way.
Tomorrow or, today, haha, I have to go back to Nyp to help carry the remaining stuff back to where they belong. It is really mundane and a waste of time but I guess that will be the last of A-Team Day event so I think it is still ok.


>What time should I sleep today? I am pretty tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment