Today there was a sudden change in meeting location from Toa Payoh to Novena Mrt Station. I reached there by 8.25am which was like so early because our meeting time was 8.50am. So for the 25 minutes I was like listening to music on my earpiece until I saw Justin and subsequently everybody came along as well. Everybody was like gathered at the 7-eleven and in the end, only Zhi Long was not with us and we could not contact him. It is really troublesome to not have a phone nowadays.
Then we walked from the mrt station to IRAS--Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore. We went there for our GST Seminar. Seriously the topic was like so mundane and Larry, Justin and Zhi Long[who subsequently came later] were like sleeping and Yong Yang and I were like only half listening and I really felt like sleeping as well.
Then there was the 30 minutes break and Yong Yang, Larry and I went to Burger King before we went back again.
After the whole seminar, the teacher was like disappeared and then Yong Yang, Larry, Justin and I went home because we were not eating with Jessica and the rest. The waiter was like damn fcuk and told us that we need to buy food so that we can sit down inside the restaurant.
Back to Yishun, I went to the Timezone to find Kiat Peng and then played a game which Kiat Peng treated me because he got $50 from his auntie because he was promoted to Secondary 3.
After that we went to Long John Silver and saw this really hot girl and then Kiat Peng was like laughing all the time whenever I looked at the girl. Haha.
Then we went back to the Timezone. Later on at night Raven, Kuku and Raven also came. Haha Raven was like sighing why Boon Kai why he went back so early because she wanted to challenge him. I saw the rank Vanquisher. This is the first time ever I have seen such ranks. Lol. I think I want to buy a Psp soon.
Then later on I left at 9 plus back home and watch the channel U show. It was really brillant seeing how the cop pit against a clever thief. The show is really damn exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment