Monday, November 1, 2010

Went Mac Interview

Today morning I went for Mac interview. Actually it should have been yesterday but I have chosen to go today instead.
So today I was meeting Zhi Long at Bishan Mrt station at the circle line. I reached by 8.38pm which was already late by 8 minutes but he was even later than me by 20 minutes. Lol.
It was quite quiet in the morning in the mrt station on a Sunday morning. The journey distance will take approximately 40 to 50 minutes from Yishun to Aljunied, considering the walking distance too.
The staff and manager there are quite friendly. I hope we work well together when I start work next week for OJE.
Then I went back to Yishun and Song Peng came slightly later than me to the Timezone for Tekken 6. So today I mainly learn about Lei Wulong, a pattern character indeed.
I also bought back Chicken rice before going back home.
I then slept from 3plus to 8plus as I was really tired out.
Then at night it will be back to project work. I need to sleep earlier from today onwards.

>Rest well everybody. 3rd week already!

No comments:

Post a Comment