For ASC today, Ms Fadlinah finished up on the last session slides 6 of DacEasy and this week I guess we have to stay back most of the time to finish up DacEasy because presentation is next Tuesday and we still have lots of things uncleared just yet.
Today is also the last day for Personal Selling so everybody was like queuing up to order. Luckily I ordered already yesterday so it saved me a lot of hussles to queue up for so long and pay for the order.
After ASC, I went for lunch with Andy and Yong Yang at Mac. The Ba Cho Mee that I had eaten for lunch was not bad. I think I may want to try it again.
Back at Yishun, I went to Timezone and play Tekken 6 while waiting for Goutham who was coming over to my house for Scrabble games because he wants me to practise with him before his Causeway Scrabble Competition starting tomorrow and will be lasting for 5 days straight. Hearing from him, the competition fees are $120 USD so it is really expensive. I think it is best to win something after having to pay so much money.
Why am I so tired recently?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment