Saturday, November 13, 2010

SIRS Consolidation! (12 November 2010)

Seriously I think this is what bloggers do...updating at such a late timing lol.
The first thing everybody did when they reached ASC was to do SIRS because today was the last day and everything had to be consolidated.
It was kind of troublesome initially because Zhi Long had lost his tungdrive and all Yong Yang's files were gone so we all had to redo. The most incredible thing was that he could even fall asleep when doing and he completed only 6 sheets per hour. Yong Yang and I were initally pissed off with him and wanted to clear everything by ourselves. Later on everybody chionged their work and I managed to finish everything by 11.47pm. Then Larry, Yong Yang and I went to Mac and eat and we saw Andy there as well.
After dismissal from ASC today, Yong Yang and I went up to 5th storey computer labs for our project meeting.
Then in the end we chatted all the way till near 5pm haha with Min Min, Jessica, Anqi and Hui Hui as well and went home subsequently.
Then I went to the Timezone and stayed there till 10 plus and then leave with Wei Cong and chatted with him until 11.39pm and then we went home thereafter.
Finally I can rest for long this weekend! Body repairing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment