Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Can't Connect to Internet for 2 days!/7th Voting GM

These past 2 days must be the worse days of my life if you talk about having to survive without internet connection. I tried to connect but it failed to although my house internet is working properly these days because of some settings caused by hamachi, according to what the experts told me today.
These 2 days, Monday and Tuesday, we have been learning inventory and cash management. Next week we will be starting on DacEasy and tomorrow is already the last day of school for this week because Friday will be Deepavali. Yesterday our ASC class also had International Chess with Ms Janice Law and it was really fun with Zamir and some of the AA students joining as well. So we also learned about the rules of the games and now I am officially a rookie.
Today ASC is as usual and after dismissal at 1pm, I went with Fadilah to the 5th floor to get the experts to solve our computer problems. My internet connection cannot be redeemed initially but later on another expert who would take over the shift of the current one  immediately saw the problem and help me solve the internet problem. She even told me to go to Macdonalds for that spot is a hot spot and internet connection will be connected easiest there.
So after testing out the internet connection, I went to find Nora at the IT Fair and eventually saw Gintat, Angel, Joanne, Uma and Michelle. After looking at all the products today, I think I will definitely purchase the laptop skin and mouse tomorrow. As for the thumbdrive, I think I am satisfied with my current one so I dont need to buy it yet.
Then Nora and I went to MSC after checking out the laptop skins and then eventually when the time was 2.38pm, I went to find Gintat for lunch together at Koufu until 3.28pm. Then I went to find Nora at the library.
Later on, Zamir also came to join us at 5.08pm and Den came too before we went for dinner at Koufu.
Today's 7th Voting GM is not bad and I join 1 activity.
Zamir, Den and I then left for home after the briefing was over.
Upon reaching Yishun, I went to buy 3 packets of noodles worthed $4 each for my Brother and my sister. Then I went back home.
Today's weather is really hot. If only Singapore can have 4 seasons, or maybe just Winter alone....


>Tomorrow is Noble's birthday.
>Happy Birthday Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment