Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dinner at Swensons/Unstoppable

The main thing we did today was yet again SIRS and I almost completed my FC(First Check) but there is 1 more additional envelope to go around for input. Tomorrow is the consolidation for SIRS and I think everybody will be like busy throughout the day. I doubt there is even time to go for breaks.
For our break today at 12pm, self-declared timing, we all "dabao" from South Canteen vegeterian stall and went to 1st storey beside level 1 Crmcc the tables there and eat there.
Subsequently, we went back to ASC to pack our time as it was time to leave and I went straight to booth duty outside Koufu for GeneratioNYP, an event to select MR and MS NYP.
Upon 2pm, I went to the library with Yong Yang to do our project work but we could not connect to the internet so I just switched off my lappy and went off with Yong Yang.
Then I went to the Timezone and play with Fancy and lost 5 games straight. I really think that I should save money instead of playing so much. I have wasted too much money already and the skill is not there.
So I went back to rest for a while and bathe and then later go to Northpoint Timezone again and play with Kiat Peng and win 4 games straight before going over to Bishan Junction 8.
Upon reaching, I went to the Virtualand there as I have not visited before and play there. I lost to 1 roger junior guy and then transformers come thrashing him. By the time, Yong Yang, Gintat, Justin, Andy and Zamir were behind me already and we left for Swensons.
Thanks to the people who went today....Muqin, Meixuan, Joanne, Eeting, Defina, Derek, Justin, Andy, Zamir, Gintat, Fusen, Yong Yang..Dinner was superb:)
Later on, Yong Yang, Gintat, Meixuan and Derek left early while the rest and I stayed back for the movie Unstoppable.
The movie was nice but the ending was sort of like too predictable. I rather there were explosions everywhere in the ending. Lol am I being a saddist?
Then we went to the basement where Muqin bought Mac back for her brother and then everybody left for home.
On the mrt, Eeting, Andy and I were talking about our future route for education. I must really plan out for my future from now onwards.


>Today is awesome!
>It's so great being able to see her today!

No comments:

Post a Comment