Friday, November 26, 2010

Excel kills!

Seriously Excel is getting harder each day. The applications are getting more and more complicated. Mainly we learnt Name Range, functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, Match, Choose and Index Offset. I sort of like used up all my mind power and energy just doing all the exercises. Besides there are also Admin Auditting today so I missed quite a bit of concepts that Ms Wendy Wong was teaching the class.
Admin Auditting is like not so bad. Basically, all the HumanLink people came to ask the admins questions, mainly me and Larry. I seriously hope that they will not deduct 1 point for auditting because one of the auditors actually spotted that 1 MC does not have the reference numbers behind. Other than that it should be fine because they never even bother to check all other stuffs, such as the dress codes, the furnitures of ASC and other rules and regulations as well. So, the Admin Auditting ended in like approximately 5 minutes and we were back to doing Excel.
Yesterday and today I and some other people are supposed to do newspaper article sharing but in the end we have no time for it because now is the peak period for ASC, and everybody is really busy with their work and daily life.
Back to Yishun, I went to Northpoint Timezone while waiting for my Mother to eat lunch with me. I nearly lost my Tekken cards and Timezone cards there. Luckily they were still there when I went there back to look for it. Haiya humans can be quite careless sometimes no matter how careful they try to be.
Later my Mother and I went shopping after eating and buy some sushis back home to eat.
I don't know why I am so tired today....Later I still have to go for a dinner with my Father for RC members.



>End of 6th week!

No comments:

Post a Comment