Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SIRS/ Tekken for whole day!

Today for ASC mainly we did SIRS which was like keying in data entry. It was not really related to our course but these few days we would be doing it for the rest of the weeks. The earlier we finished the earlier we can do our project work.
Then after ASC, I went for lunch with Andy to Macdonalds. Initially it should have been Koufu but Koufu was really congested so we had to switch places. Then we saw Eeting as well who was together with her BSC friends and came for  lunch together as well.
Then later on I went to the library to meet Nora, Anqi and Fadilah for project meeting and saw Zamir as well. Haha Zamir nearly lost his phone if I had not called him back to the library.
Then we discussed our roles in the project until 3pm before everybody left and then Zamir, Anqi and I went to the IT Fair after going to the Humanlink to photocopy Justin's MC and pass the real MC to Mr Chee and then later to Koufu to accompany Gintat for lunch while Anqi left for auditing.
After leaving the school, upon reaching Yishun, I went to the Timezone after a few weeks not being there and play all the way till 10pm. I spent around $20 today so I am not going to play for the rest of this week. It is too hefty a cost.
After playing so hard, it is finally back to studying hard and do project work time!

>4th Week already. This week there is no external activity for ASC.

No comments:

Post a Comment