Yesterday I was supposed to go for my Yew Tee Open Scrabble Tournament at Yew Tee Community Centre but when I woke up I realised my eye was red and it could barely open. I guess it should be because of the sand that got into my eye on Friday night when I was on the way home. It suddenly just got windy and it got into my left eye in spilt seconds. So I could only call Goutham and tell him to go on his own since I could not make it.
Because the left eye normally stays open with my right eye, both stays closed at the same time too when my left eye cannot open.
I can say that for most of the times yesterday I was like sleeping and sleeping since I cannot do anything. I guess I am quite a pessimistic person when such things happen. I will think of questions like: "Will I get blind?" " What will happen if I become blind?"
I tend to think a lot especially. I will also reminisce about the past as well. Haiya...what a bad luck to have such things happening to me! Practically the whole day is wasted.
Today is better after I have used some of the eyedrops. I can open my left eye now but it is still very red. I hope it gets better by tomorrow.
Seriously it is a very bad experience! I just saw my Scrabble mates' photos of yesterday competition and they were having pizza hut! Aah!
>Shit happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment