Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dinner at Long John Silvers

Today I had dinner at Long John Silvers with my sister and aunt and Ya Kun as well for a cup of premium coffee. Speaking of premium coffee, it reminded me of my project which I was doing last night for my part...inventory.
Yesterday I went out for dinner with my parents and my sister as well at a coffee shop near Chong Pang which we had not tried out before and I must say that the chicken wings are superb! Yummy:)
This coming Monday will be week 5 of ASC or TEP already and this coming Tuesday we will be having presentation as well. Time really passes very quickly and we must really learn to cherish the time that we have and everybody we have around us. Sometimes it is just so hard to forget about a particular thing or person.
After my aunt left for home, my sister and I went to the Pasar Malam beside Golden Village and there are always the usual stuffs there. I will definitely buy the Ramly Burger one of these days in this coming week.
In the meantime I have to do the cafe menu designs now. Can anybody contribute some idea to me? It will be greatly appreciated:)


>5th Week already. Take care everybody:)

No comments:

Post a Comment