Thursday, November 25, 2010

Excel (ASC)!

Maybe it was because Ms Ivy Lim said that Ms Wendy Wong is the fiercest among the three of them including Ms Fadlinah that's why nobdy was like laughing when she said out her jokes. She was also quite early for ASC. She reached even before 8.40am.
Her presentation is also very solid and powerful when she presented to the visitors who came to ASC today with the director.
Excel should be the core thing about ASC or the most important function of all. Today we have learnt about cell referencing, Data Validation and Lookup functions.
Tomorrow is also Auditing Admins Team for ASC and I stayed back after school for a short while to clear all the Admin stuffs. I hope tomorrow Auditing will go well. All's well that goes well?
Tomorrow is also the last day of Week 6! Time passes so quickly! I believe I am going to miss ASC when Week 9 comes. For the moment, let me enjoy in ASC first:)

No comments:

Post a Comment