Thursday, November 18, 2010

GST/Auditing Presentation

Basically today we did GST for ASC and I must say I am really rusty and cannot even do the questions.
I think everybody scored badly for the GST Quiz but I should be the worst because I barely even scored a point. Haiya...
Then we had a break after the GST Quiz and then Larry, Min Min, Hui Hui, Justin and I went to Ang Mo Kio Hub near Mac to buy Koi. Haha we were supposed to report back to ASC by 11am but we were still queuing all the way till 11.30am. Power?
Then we went back to ASC and rushed our Auditing slides on the spot and then finished our presentation on the spot as well. Tomorrow there is only left with Yong Yang's group presentation and then we will be having activity next.
After ASC, we went to give support to Joanne they all as they are having fair in school and then we went to Koufu to eat.
Then later on we went back to the fair for a short while and tried throwing the balls to hit the cans but I missed quite a lot. We all went home subsequently.
Upon reaching Yishun, I went to the Timezone to find Kiat Peng, Alan and Boon Keng. Then I stayed there all the way till 10pm before leaving. Thanks Noisy kid for giving me so many free games (6) to be exact. lol.


>I want to sell my tekken cards and buy a Mokujin one.

No comments:

Post a Comment